One place for everything
Our clinical team can assist you with all of your healthcare needs.
We pride ourselves on modern, convenient and continuous care.
Registered patients at Anne Street Medical Centre can also access GP services at Shortland Health — 51 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD — for the same price. Please ask reception staff for more details.
Flu vaccination process
In the interest of safety, our new procedure for flu vaccinations is as follows:
- Patients are given an option of available dates/times. Please note: the most vulnerable are being prioritised.
- All flu vaccinations will be administered in patient cars or the carport.
- Patients will provide their car registration at the time of booking to help identify them when they arrive.
- All patients walking to the practice (or those using a different car) will need to present to the backdoor and knock loudly.
- After administration, patients can wait in their car for 20 minutes.
Continuity of care
Combining high-quality health care with modern conveniences.
Anne Street Medical is a community medical practice located in Devonport, Auckland.
We rely on a people-centered approach, smart application of technology and a team of talented clinicians to bring our vision — accessible and affordable health care — to life.
We do our best to ensure all of our patients see their own doctor, get an appointment at a time that suits them, have access to a safe, trusting environment and receive proactive care.
Dr. Sally Rushworth
BSc, DCH (Starship) and PGDipObstMedGyn (Auckland)
Dr. Stella Goulart
Dr. Grant Smith
Dr. Anuj Gupta
Health Care Assistant
"Dr. Rushworth was wonderful. She is polite, very knowledgeable and has a caring personality. There is no mistaking that the team at Anne Street Medical genuinely care about your health and well-being. "
Patient, Anne Street Medical Centre
Registering with our practice is easy.
Simply complete our online enrolment form.
29 Anne Street,
P: (09) 445 3483
F: (09) 445 0559
7:30AM - 5PM
Monday to Friday